Divorce, separation or death of a family member can result in litigation which is often complicated by financial issues.
At Furzer Crestani Forensic, we can assist in understanding the financial information and providing valuation services.
As a 'single expert witness', we have prepared reports and given expert witness testimony in the Family Law Court. In other matters, we have been engaged on a consulting basis to provide advice on different aspects of family law claims or estate disputes.
Some of the assignments we have undertaken include:
- Opinion as to the role, performance and charging of professional fees by the trustee(s) of an estate
- Unraveling complex financial structures
- Determining the real value of the estate
- Valuation of life interests
- Calculation of future living costs
- Investigation of financial records
- Reconstruction of accounts and financial statements
- Valuation of businesses and entities
- Valuation of superannuation and other entitlements
Back to Forensic Accounting