Since 1985, Furzer Crestani Forensic have prepared in excess of 7,000 reports on behalf of plaintiffs, defendants and as single experts.
- Explain difficult financial issues and quantify economic loss and/or damages.
- Are relied upon for negotiation purposes as well as in Court and Tribunal hearings.
We utilise our expertise, knowledge, extensive library of reference and case material to prepare concise yet easy to understand reports. Our reports and publications are frequently relied upon in Court. During our long history working with solicitors, barristers, insurance companies and government departments, we have become known for our reliable and expert assessments.
One of our senior personnel is responsible for each matter, ensuring you receive personal attention, continuity and expertise.
As forensic accountants, we:
- Critically analyse vast amounts of information and focus on key issues
- Explain complex issues in plain English
- Have a sense of urgency and understanding of strict time tables
- Identify key sources of information which will be required as evidence
- Prepare preliminary reports and/or calculations to assist in the negotiation process
- Prepare detailed independent reports
- Quantify damages
- Review and provide commentary on other expert accountants reports (including strengths, weaknesses and mathematical accuracy)
- Assist barristers, lawyers and solicitors
- Provide expert witness testimony
- Understand the legal system
- Understand and comply with our obligations to the Courts and Tribunals.
Back to Forensic Accounting